Summit DD is happy to share that we are once again able to help support camp experiences for eligible children, teens and adults during the summer months. Best of all, you choose the camp! Any camp that is willing to enter into a contract with Summit DD is eligible to have approved costs covered. Here’s how it works:
- Apply to the camp of your choice
- Get accepted into the camp
- Complete the funding request form, authorizing Summit DD to fund camp services (Not sure if your family qualifies for funding? Contact us!)
After that, Summit DD will take care of the following for you:
- Determine if you have a co-pay for your camp. (This will be based on the same schedule as the Family Support Services program.) If additional information is needed we will contact you.
- Inform you and the camp that was chosen the amount that Summit DD will be reimbursing for services. Please note, you will be responsible for all costs beyond what Summit DD will be reimbursing to the camp.
Need ideas for camp this year? Check out our 2016 Summer Camp Guide. Remember, you can request a camp that is not part of any of the resources listed in the Summer Camp Guide as long as the camp is willing to enter into a contract with Summit DD. (Please note, the camp must be willing to enter into a contract with Summit DD to be considered for funding.) Our Camp Coordinator is here to help you though the process.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a particular camp, please contact us. We’re ready to assist you. And most importantly, Happy Camping!