Change Font Size
- 06.08.2020 - 08.01.2020 - Featured Event
- 2020 Summer Mind, Body & Sole Program
Summit DD has once again partnered with the Akron-Summit County Public Library for their summer reading and wellness program! The Library’s Mind, Body & Sole program is a great way to keep your mind and body active this summer. Now more than ever, reading and exercise are important. Receive prizes for each milestone you achieve. The Mind, Body & Sole is so easy, everyone will want to join in! Take the first step to stay healthy and enjoy a happier, more engaged summer.
This FREE program is for ALL ABILITIES and all ages! The 2020 program runs from June 8 through August 1. Stop by your local branch to get details and sign up or download the information below to get started.
Ready to get started?
- 2020 Mind, Body & Sole calendar and printable registration form
- Download the 2020 Mind, Body & Sole flier
- Check out the Celebrate Inclusion Book List (The Celebrate Inclusion Book List is a collection of fiction, nonfiction, and biographies for children, teens and adults chosen by our librarians that promotes and embraces inclusion and understanding. After you have read a book from our Celebrate Inclusion Book List, be sure to mark a Celebrate Inclusion square on the calendar.)
Search For An Event
Select A Day
- No eventsEvent(s) Scheduled