Date(s) - 04.15.2019
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Monthly Networking Group
Are you looking to get connected to important information? Connected to other parents and guardians? Connected to what Summit DD and local providers have to offer? Then join us at the next connected2 meeting. This monthly family networking group covers a variety of informative topics and gives loved ones a chance to get connected other families like theirs.
Our April connected2 meeting features guest speaker, Nicholas Hancart, Public Affairs Officer from the Ohio Treasurer’s Office. Mr. Hancart will share information about Stable Accounts, such as:
- What is a STABLE Account?
- Are STABLE Accounts like my bank checking or saving account?
- Who can set up a STABLE Account?
- Who is eligible to open a STABLE Account?
- How can I use the money in my STABLE Account?
For more information about connected2 or to RSVP, contact Jan Dougherty by email or phone at 330-634-8171.
Summit DD Administration
89 E Howe Rd
Tallmadge, OH 44278