Change Font Size
- 10.01.2020 - Featured Event
- Back to the Basics: Advocating For Your Transition-Age Loved One During COVID-19 & Beyond (Virtual Transition Bootcamp)
Calling all families of young adults with disabilities. The Transition Bootcamp series is back!
The Northeast Ohio Regional Transition Collaborative is hosting a FREE training for parents. This Back to the Basics virtual session looks at advocacy for your teen, including:
- Tips and tricks for boosting your advocacy skills to help your loved one
- How to seek out and maintain services and supports for your loved ones’ socialization, employment, training and independent living skills
- Hear parent experiences and perspectives on being the best parent voice for your teen or young adult
This event is FREE and will be held virtually, however please note, registration is required.
The virtual training begins at 7:00 p.m.
The Northeast Ohio Transition Collaborative is made up of various organizations in Northeast Ohio, like Summit DD, with the goal of providing families knowledge and resources for transition-age youth with developmental disabilities.
The session is free, but registration is required due to limited space.
Contact Amy Clawson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-814-0674.
Search For An Event
Select A Day
- No eventsEvent(s) Scheduled