Join us for a morning of information about the vital role people with developmental disabilities play in the workforce. Find out more about Ohio’s priorities regarding employment as well as current Employment First strategies and initiatives.
Other topics include:
- Hiring and supporting candidates with disabilities from a business’ perspective
- Ohio APSE the leading national organization focusing solely on Employment First
- Mental Health and work
- Employment Q & A
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities Director, Jeff Davis
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities, Employment and Community Life Lead, Stacy Collins
- Ohio APSE – Justin Blumhorst
- Local employers, a competitive employed employee, OOD and other employment support professionals.
This event is virtual and FREE to job seekers with disabilities, parents, employment providers and businesses.
RSVP is required. Please follow this link to register.
For more information about the symposium or to RSVP, contact
Jan Dougherty at 330-634-8171 or email@example.com