In celebration of October’s National Disabilities Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM), Summit DD and the Summit County Employment Collaborative invite you to the 5th Annual Employment Symposium.
Join us at this year’s symposium to learn more about the vital role people with developmental disabilities play in the workforce, supports available and Ohio’s priorities regarding employment initiatives.
- 9:00 – 9:15 Welcome
- 9:15 – 10:15 Traci Conkling, NE Area Manager (OOD)
- 10:15-10:30 Vendor Visit and AV Filming
- 10:30-11:30 Keith Banner/Britta Hough (DODD)5th Annual Summit DD Symposium 2.2
- 11:30– 12:15 Keynote: Ryan Aldrich, Mission 501 Consulting
- 12:15 – 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00 Panel of representatives from various services that support employment for people with disabilities.
- 2:00 PM Closing Remarks
This event is virtual and FREE to job seekers with disabilities, parents, disability providers, employment providers and businesses. SSA and Adult Services CEUs Preapproved CESP CEUS. To attend in person, please RSVP by October 20th through the link below to secure your spot. Seating is limited to 75 attendees.
Want to attend virtually? To attend virtually, please register through this link.
Have questions or need special accommodations? Please contact Summit DD’s Community Supports and Development Manager, Jan Dougherty.
Ohio Means Jobs
1040 E Tallmadge Avenue
Akron, Ohio 44310