In partnership with the Autism Society of Greater Akron and Sand Run Pharmacy, we will be holding an adapted Covid and Flu vaccine clinic on Tuesday, January 30, 2024 from 4:30-6:00pm at Summit DD’s Barberton location (501 W Hopocan Ave, Barberton, OH 44203).
This adapted vaccine clinic to perfect for those who struggle with getting shots. We provide a calm environment with pharmacists trained in dealing with needle anxiety and communication challenges. There will be two Options Available
- Drive-up (stay in your car and the pharmacist will come outside to administer the vaccine(s)
- Walk-in (come inside where crafts and snacks will be provided)
Each person who receives a vaccine and completes a brief survey will receive a FREE Vaccination Support Bag and a McDonald’s gift card.
- COVID vaccine for ages 12 and above.
- Flu vaccine for ages 7 and above.
- DO NOT have to be served by Summit DD – All abilities welcome!
- Medicaid and private insurance accepted – please bring your insurance card.
For additional details (including assistance available on site) or to register for this clinic visit the Autism Society’s website by clicking here. Registration is required by Friday, January 26, 2024.
If you have questions or would prefer to register by phone, please contact Autism Society of Greater Akron’s VEI Program Coordinator, Suzanne Erb at 330- 940-1441 ext 6.
Summit DD Barberton Center
501 West Hopocan Ave
Barberton , Ohio 44203