Date(s) - 03.18.2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Monthly Networking Group
Are you looking to get connected to important information? Connected to other parents and guardians? Connected to what Summit DD and local providers have to offer? Then join us at the next connected2 meeting. This monthly family networking group covers a variety of informative topics and gives loved ones a chance to get connected other families like theirs.
Our March connected2 meeting features guest speaker, Julie Gregg (from the Ohio
Department of Developmental Disabilities). Julie will share information about Provider
Compliance, such as:
- What is expected of the providers around compliance and how often are they reviewed?
- What does the process look like? What does DODD look for when conducting compliance reviews?
- What do the compliance reports look like and where can we find them to review?
- How to report if you think a provider is out of compliance?
- How are families, individuals involved in the compliance process?
- Can families and individuals requests reviews?
- What is the follow up if a provider is out of compliance?
For more information about connected2 or to RSVP, contact Jan Dougherty by email or phone at 330-634-8171.
Summit DD Administration
89 E. Howe Rd.
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278