Date(s) - 10.26.2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for a day of information about the vital role people with developmental disabilities play in the workforce. Find out more about Ohio’s priorities regarding employment as well as current Employment First strategies and initiatives.
Other topics include:
- An overview of Summit County transition services for teens and high schoolers
- Hiring candidates with disabilities from a business’ perspective
- Benefits Planning: How wage income can impact benefits
- Employment Q&A
- Keynote Speaker: Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities Director, Jeff Davis
- Community Life Engagement representatives Stacy Collins and Britta Hough
- Local Woodridge transition services staff, N’ecole Ast and Megan Zimmerman
- Local employers and other employment support professionals.
This event is FREE and open to job seekers with disabilities, parents, providers and businesses.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
RSVP is required as this event is limited to 100 people. To register, please email Jenna Fitting at JFitting@SummitDD.org or call 330-634-8131 by October 14, 2019.
Sheraton in Cuyahoga Falls
1989 Front Street
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221