Find out what supports are available for your teens with disabilities as they prepare for high school graduation.
Hosted by Summit DD and the Summit Educational Services Center, this Transition Fair can help your family plan for the next stage in your young adult’s life. Providers of services across Summit Co. will be on hand to discuss their services, and help you uncover the best supports to assist your family with the transition from high school into adulthood.
- Disability service providers
- Offices of Accessibility – Kent State, Akron, Stark State
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Financial Planners
- Summit County Probate Court
- Akron Children’s Hospital
- And more!
Please contact Jacquie Owens with any questions.
420 Washington Avenue
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221