What an amazing DD Awareness Month it’s been! Your overwhelming support made it a huge success. Together we made a massive impact in our community. Check out this amazing recap below, and be sure to look through the fun slideshow too!
- Throughout the entire month of March more than 12,000 people engaged in Summit DD’s celebrations on social media!
- On March 15th, Summit DD proudly sponsored the Inclusioneers Adapt-A-Car event, where hundreds of people watched as local children with disabilities received adapted Big Wheels vehicles.
- On March 16th, hundreds of community members and organizations wore orange to support Inclusion Day. Even the Terminal Tower in Cleveland was lit with orange lights in celebration!
- On March 21st, nearly one hundred people participated in a sensory-friendly movie night hosted by Summit DD’s BLAST Program.
- On March 27th, at Summit DD’s Appreciation Breakfast, more than 250 elected officials, community leaders and disability service providers gathered at Quaker Square to honor the award recipients for making a difference in the lives of those with developmental disabilities.