Summit DD is determined to provide right-fit supports to individuals with developmental disabilities and their families in Summit County. If you have concerns with your services, please don’t hesitate to speak with your Service and Support Administrator (SSA). If you’re not sure who to speak with, please use the contact us tool.
Here are some guidelines for the resolution of complaints, due process and to help us better serve you.
Quick Tips for Resolving Concerns/Due Process
- Start by speaking with your Service and Support Administrator (SSA). They may be able to help you solve your concern immediately. If they cannot resolve your concern, they can help you with the next steps toward a resolution.
- Tell us your concern when it happens. The sooner we know, the faster we can fix it.
- Be specific when sharing your concern. Try to provide dates, people involved, what happened, and what you would like in the future.
If you have been denied services, you have a right to appeal.
Find additional information about your Rights
- If you have any questions or you need help asserting your rights, contact your SSA.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (online) or (Download Notice of Privacy Practices.)
- Administrative Resolution (Download Administrative Resolution PDF)
- Your Rights (Download Bill of Rights PDF)
- MUI Information
- Disability Rights Ohio
- The ARC of of Ohio