Service and Support Administrators
Summit DD Service and Support Administrators, or SSAs, coordinate and connect people with developmental disabilities to individualized supports, whether they are provided by Summit DD or a private service provider. Our SSAs develop individual service plans, or ISPs, that connect citizens with disabilities and their families to providers within the community that can help you achieve your vision of a happy, satisfying life. You always have the right to choose a SSA that best suits your needs and service coordination is provided to individuals who are eligible for services at no cost.
Service and Support Administrators are the primary point of coordination, which includes:
- Our staff with work with individuals and their families to administer assessments and collect documentation to determine eligibility for services
- Coordinate assessments to find out what is important to individuals and what is working and not working in their life
- Develop an ISP using person-centered planning that outlines what is important and connects individuals to the provider of their choice
- Connects individuals to community resources they need to be successful
- Develop a budget for services based on the individual’s assessed needs and the preferred way for meeting those needs
- Ensures the health and safety of each individual through developing prevention plans for any incident that may impact health and safety
- Provide ongoing ISP coordination and monitoring to ensure that services and supports are being delivered as outlined in the ISP and to the benefit and satisfaction of the individual
Download your service coordination infographic.
Download a copy of our Service Coordination Guide.
Ready to start your individual service plan? Contact us to get started.