Service and Support Administrators
Relationships are at the heart of Summit DD. Depending on your need, we have a number of staff member who will help you meet your needs, such as Developmental Specialists (DSs), Referral and Support Specialists (RSSs) and Service and Support Administrators (SSAs).
Summit DD’s SSAs coordinate and connect people with developmental disabilities to individualized supports, like employment, in-home supports and transportation to name a few. Our SSAs also develop individual service plans, or ISPs, that act as the blueprint to connect you to providers in the community. Service coordination is provided to people who are eligible for services at no cost. Your SSA works with you and your team to help you achieve your vision of a happy, satisfying life.
Service and Support Administrators are the primary point of coordination, which means SSAs:
- Work with you and your family to administer assessments and collect documentation that determines eligibility for services;
- Coordinate assessments to determine what is important to you. SSAs spend the time with you to find out what is working and what is not working in your life;
- Develop an ISP (using person-centered planning) that outlines what is important and then connect you to the provider of your choice;
- Connect you to the community resources you need to be successful;
- Develop a budget for services based on the your assessed needs and preferred way for meeting those needs;
- Ensure the health and safety for each individual through development of prevention plans for any incident that may impact health or safety;
- Provide ongoing ISP coordination and monitoring. This ensures that services and supports are being delivered as outlined in the ISP and to your benefit and satisfaction.
- Looking to get connected to Summit DD? Your first step is to contact our Intake and Eligibility Department.
- Need to contact your SSA? Check out our handy online SSA Directory
- Download your service coordination infographic.
- Download a copy of our Service Coordination Guide.
- Learn about our Referral and Support Specialists (RSSs)
- Ready to start your individual service plan? Contact us to get started.
- Visit the DODD Family Connection page for additional family resources