Service and Support Administrators
Summit DD Service and Support Administrators, or SSAs, coordinate and connect people with developmental disabilities to individualized supports. Our SSAs develop individual service plans, or ISPs, that connect citizens with disabilities and their families to providers within the community that can help you achieve your vision of a happy, satisfying life. You always have the right to choose an SSA that best suits your needs and service coordination is provided to individuals who are eligible for services at no cost.
Service and Support Administrators are the primary point of coordination, which includes:
- Working with individuals and their families to administer assessments and collect documentation to determine eligibility for services
- Coordinating assessments to find out what is important to you as well as what is working and what is not working in your life
- Developing an ISP using person-centered planning that outlines what is important and then connecting you to the provider of your choice
- Connecting people to community resources you need to be successful
- Developing a budget for services based on the your assessed needs and preferred way for meeting those needs
- Ensuring the health and safety of each individual through development of prevention plans for any incident that may impact health or safety
- Providing ongoing ISP coordination and monitoring to ensure that services and supports are being delivered as outlined in the ISP and to the benefit and satisfaction of the individual
Download your service coordination infographic.
Download a copy of our Service Coordination Guide.
Ready to start your individual service plan? Contact us to get started.
Need to contact your SSA? Check out our online SSA Directory